31498Re: Charging camera batteries at Resupply points?

  • john_friend
    Jun 13, 2013
      So, with the Nomad 7, do you just put it on top of your backpack and let it charge your 2nd battery as you hike?  And, a day's worth of hiking is enough to keep the 2nd battery charged?

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "jceevans" wrote:
      > ... I have since purchased a better solar charger that works with my 5D batteries. The Nomad Goal Zero 7 which has a standard 12volt cigaret lighter port that works with a 12volt canon car charger. Now I only need to carry 2 batteries and one is always on charge.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic