3127Re: [John Muir Trail] [BackpackingLight] Re: [Sequoia Kings Canyon Hikers] The Gear Junkie Scoop: Budd

  • Derek Peters
    Nov 3, 2008
      Not a bad idea. I'll have to add this to the folder I leave with my wife. I've always left a copy of my maps, itinerary, alternate itineraries, and extra days of food carried. Then just make sure the ranger gets your emergency contact info right and then my wife just has to fax off my folder and helps on the way. I'm going to scan my boot tonight and add it to my folder! Brilliant!

      Derek