31209Re: Cozy for JetBoil PCS

  • ravi_jmt2013
    Jun 4, 2013
      I just finished up a trip today and found that one small Jetboil canister was way more than needed for six days. I ended up flaring off the remaining contents of the canister after breakfast today so I could puncture and recycle the canister (wasn't sure where to donate a used canister and can't take it on flight home). It burned for 28 minutes before dying out. I boiled between 32-40 ounces of water per day and used the Erik the Black pot cozy design. I have the Sol Aluminum model. I'm now confident that I will not need more than one full canister when leaving MTR. I will donate my partially used canister to the hiker barrel when I arrive at MTR and buy a new one. Should be more than enough.

      Erik the Black DIY pot cozy:

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic