31019Re: [John Muir Trail] Guthook Guide: JMT smartphone app ready

    May 31, 2013
      I haven't seen the new Guide, and I don't bring a cell phone, much less a smartphone, but I can vouch for the contributions Paul Bodnar has made over a number of years to practical things for hikers. He's done great work..

      John Curran Ladd

      On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 11:50 AM, bodnar1234 <paulbodnar@...> wrote:

      I just wanted to let members know we have launched the "Guthook's Guide: JMT" app for the Android phone. The iPhone version will be out within a week. This app is identical in format to the popular Guthook's Guides to the PCT.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic