      From: patt <sntrekker@...>
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] Thanks to Alllll. . .
      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 4:17 PM

      Thanks to all Backpackers who came by the Muir Trail Ranch. . .

      For taking the time to visit, to refresh, to resupply or not, for

      writting trail bits and pieces in the Hiker Note Book...And sending

      along "Finishing the Trail Photos"..... That'll be my Winter

      entertainment/ reading along about January. . . .Great Memories!!!

      May you-all have great Fall/Winter/ Spring hikes.

      Looking forward to '09.....

      PATT (@ MTR)