29944Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: Letting go of old ideas

  • Dale Stuart
    Apr 21, 2013
    People have shared about being side sleepers and their pillow.  I do allot of MYOG and thought I'd share my solution.

    My pillow is made of heat sealable fabric, folds small, and is light.

    Basics are, insert the deflated pillow into stuff sack, with folded down jacket, inflate pillow.  Down jacket by itself would compress to small so inflatable offsets that to maintain dimensions.  I already have the jacket with me, and the stuff sack so all I am adding is the 1.4oz inflatable.

    -Dale

  • Show all 53 messages in this topic