2979Hiking the Trail Looking for partner(s)

  • matt
    Sep 3, 2008
      I will be heading out on trail around september 25-28 and will be
      exiting whitney portal by Oct 10. Leaving from the meadows or yosemite
      valley and heading south bound. I am a backcountry guide for a therapy
      program with wilderness medicine training and experience. I will be
      carrying a light weight kit and 35 pounds total pack weight which will
      diminish to near nothing toward the end of the journey. I am Looking
      forward to world class views and the challenge of hiking the trail in
      less than ideal conditions. If you are a light weight or ultralight
      weight backpacker and need an excuse for the journey of a lifetime.
      Shoot me an email at Ruby@...
      Cheers,
      Matt
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic