2976ride needed

  • daoldman01
    Aug 30, 2008
      i am currently at the bishop holiday inn express.

      I need a ride to whitney portal on monday (9/1) and then a ride to
      frisco or anywhere west of the sierra's on tues (9/2) I just finished
      the leg from tuolumne to the bottom of mather pass and then had to
      bail out over bishop pass for a couple days of foot rest due to major
      blisters.

      i am in room 124 and the phone number of the holiday inn is
      760 872 2423

      or just respond to this email

      many of the ride options due to the holiday wont work

      I am willing to pay whatever is needed on such short notice.

      Ken Pieh
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic