29489Re: [John Muir Trail] Now for something really cool...

    Apr 7 5:53 PM
      Actually, Ray it was a teaching moment for me.  I knew that Google personalized search results for me, but did not know it would bring in personalized items pertinent to those whom I communicate with.  Your posting revealed that Google has gone an additional step of deviousness.  It made my enjoyment of that novel even more.  If you think Google is bad, you've no idea of how bad things can get in the future for search engines until you read that novel.

      _

      On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 8:42 PM, Ray Rippel <ray.rippel@...> wrote:

      Sorry about that everyone. I can remember back when I was smarter than the appliances in my home. I guess that's true no longer. Oh well.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic