      From: bp <mojavemoon@...>
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] Re: Question about using an e-reader on the trail
      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, March 31, 2013, 6:41 PM

      Has anyone considered or tried a Nook e-reader? I've never used an e-reader before, but now that I'm doing the JMT, thought it would be better than taking hard copy books. The Nook Simple Touch (with backlight) looks lighter than the Kindle PaperWhite, and a little cheaper, but I'm not sure if there is an advantage to the Kindle or not. Would love to hear your thoughts.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic