26936Long Term Parking at Tuolumne Meadows?

  • Ralph Alcorn
    Feb 1, 2013

      Anyone know where the long term parking is at Tuolumne Meadows? The nps site says it is available, but doesn't say where. Neither does this group's files. Last time I parked on the road to the stables just north of the highway by the wilderness center, but that wasn't an "official" site.

      --
      Ralph Alcorn
      backpack45.comtimecheck00.blogspot.com

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic