25909JMT Permit Request Procedures

  • Gail
    Dec 1, 2012
      I'm a first timer, and there's something I can't figure out: if I want to request a permit for August 1, say, with 2nd and 3rd choices of August 2 and August 3, can I do that on the first day (Feb. 14) that August 1 can be requested, even though that would be one and two days, respectively, before August 2 or 3 could be requested?

      If the answer is no, as it seems that it must be, then does that mean that 2nd and 3rd choice dates can only be earlier than the 1st choice date? (If all dates "sell out" on the first day, requesting earlier dates would seem to be futile.)

      Sorry if I made this question unnecessarily complicated. I just can't seem to wrap my head around it :-).
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic