25906Re: Lost Coast in December?

  • sturgisvanhalen
    Nov 30, 2012
      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "T" <tvanr13@...> wrote:

      > Hey I know this isn't about the JMT but has any of you ever been on the Lost Coast in December? I've got a couple weeks and if the weather doesn't look too bad I might try to do it, or maybe part of it. thanks, Tim

      Tim...

      I live along the Lost Coast and December is hit or miss. It would be really hard to plan, you will need to be flexible. If the weather is good (ie. not raining) it can be unbelievably beautiful. But, even after 40 years here, I couldn't tell you what you can expect until a few days before your trip.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic