25302Re: [John Muir Trail] Creating the John Muir Trail Association

  • brink_nathan
    Sep 11, 2012
      For what it's worth, I own the domain jmt-talk.com, as I've been wanting to put together a site with a better format that Yahoo Groups for a while now. Just been busy with work lately.

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, Ed Rodriguez <ed_rodriguez52@...> wrote:

      > My 4 cents, from what I read on this is from my view point is how can we help other with the information people with all the information needed to hike the JMT. I think a web page with all the info needed in a format that will be easy to click on what a person wanted more information on the trail. Not sure of all the details but am thinking of setting up an domain name (which will cost some money to maintain each year). Either way, I seen so many people on the trail that go in with the best intention only to fall short on their trip because of poor planing and miss information.
      >
      > Ed Rodriguez
      > Roseville, CA
      >

      > Place one foot in front of the other keeping your eyes on the horizon

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic