25136Re: Creating the John Muir Trail Association

  • Inga Aksamit
    Sep 4, 2012
      I'm not sure I have an opinion on whether we need a separate group or to tag onto the PCT site, but I am always sad when someone says, "I'm starting the JMT next week and just discovered this group" which tells me it's not that easy to find. When you search for PCT the PCTA link comes up first. When you search fro JMT this Yahoo group come up near the bottom of the first page, under the PCTA and a bunch of other links. Whatever we do it would be nice if the PCTA JMT page could provide a prominent link to the Yahoo group. This group has such good info that my biggest goal would be to make sure people can find it so they can benefit.

      Inga Aksamit
      Mobile: 415-470-1812
      Email: Iaksamit@...
      Twitter.com/IngaAksamit