2480Re: GPS coordinates from the Wenk Spreadsheet

  • Matt Murray
    Jul 1, 2008
      Hi,

      hmmm, the conversion process. It took hours of trial and error and I
      wish I could remember the magic combination. I'm pretty busy now with
      final prep for my Saturday departure to the valley for a monday trail
      start, but if I find the time, I'll post my instructions. The basics
      though, I exported from Excel, imported into Topo! and saved as
      a .tpg, then used GPSBabel!+ to convert to a .gdb file to open with
      Mapsource. I think...

      Matt Murray
      mhm@...
      San Francisco, CA