2458Muir Trail Ranch- When do you mail the bucket?

  • Jim W
    Jul 1, 2008
      It's hard to believe I'm starting in less than 6 weeks. I still
      haven't chosen or bought a backpack or stove. Still don't have
      anything approaching a meal plan. Not a big deal except I need to
      mail a bucket to Muir Trail Ranch.

      Anticipated arrival date at MTR is August 17. MTR says get it to them
      two to three weeks before expected arrival. Since they suggest 2 day
      priority mail, I guess sending it July 26 should be fine. Any
      comments?

      Jim
      Aug 10 JMT start
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic