2456Re: GPS coordinates from the Wenk Spreadsheet

  • e1705email
    Jul 1, 2008
      Hi Kevin,

      Thank you (and Matt for the conversion) for putting up that link with
      the Wenk waypoints. I downloaded the file and opened it in Mapsource.
      Then highlighted all the waypoints wanted (the campsites) and copied
      them. Closed that file and opened the JMT file I will be using this
      summer, which contains all my notes etc., and pasted the campsite
      waypoints in.

      Looks great! I think it is a useful addition.

      Hey Matt. If you read this, I would still like to know how you did the
      conversion from Excel to Mapsource, if it is easily explained.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic