23649Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: Fixing Your Feet

    Jul 3 6:50 PM
      Yes, I forgot those in my list but do not forget to bring 'em!  However, I find the cheap knock-off croks sold at the local 99 cent store (made in China) weigh 50% of the weight of the croks, 3.5 oz apiece instead of 7 oz apiece.  Cost under $10.  They work just fine for camp sandals and water sandals.

      _

      On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 11:39 PM, Jack Pence <jackpence@...> wrote:

      It's amazing how many theories and methods are out there on foot care...it seems that you just have to experiment and find out what works for you.
      I used to get blisters but I am now blister-free feet with the following:

      6.  Creek or Lake wash and then crocks for camp.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic