22977recommendations for stay in mammoth near yarts stop & rental car

  • marre_e
    Jun 1, 2012
      Hi everyone...

      We (three of us) will be staying in Mammoth prior to catching the Yarts to the valley the day before our hike. We are shuttling our vehicle to the WP and will be returning a rental car to Mammoth. I see that the Yarts stops in a few places in Mammoth, but not having been there, I don't know what is close (walking distance) to rental car return, cheap(er) lodging, and places to eat. Not opposed to camping as long as we can get a shower before our hike! Any suggestions? Thanks!!
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic