2093Re: Looking for a Partner for July or August for the Entire JMT!

  • guildshoes
    May 2 1:11 PM
      Three of us are hitting the Trail near Yosemite on July 24 and hope
      to finish in two weeks. Well, we hope to be out for two weeks. If
      you want to hook up that is great

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, sian West <westofavalon@...>