      From: westofavalon <westofavalon@...>
      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, 1 May 2008 3:22 pm
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] Looking for a Partner for July or August for the Entire JMT!

      Aloha,

      I am looking at doing the entire John Muir Trail in either July or August, or
      July into August!
      (You get the idea) I am currently going to be going alone, as my two hiking
      buddies cant
      make this one! I have never done this trail and was really looking forward to
      doing it! Like I
      said I am planning on doing the entire trail, not just sections!

      Let me know!

      Sian