      From: Robert <rnperky@...>
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] Re: Logistics
      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, October 31, 2011, 8:18 PM

      Greg, This is a long-shot, but if you time your JMT hike right, I could give you a ride from Reno to Lee Vining, Mammoth, or Lone Pine. I live in Sparks, NV and have given hikers rides in the past, but it will depend on when you are planning on going. Let me know if I can help in any way. I usually plan 2 - 3 weekend hikes in that area and 1 long hike in the Sierras in early to mid - August.

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, greg padgett <gregp701@...> wrote:

      > cjoslyn99,
      > I appreciate the heads up on Reno. That certainly sounds simpler than the alternatives I have been looking at. I will look further into this option.
      > Thanks again
      > Greg

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic