1950Re: [John Muir Trail] Wood Stoves on the JMT

  • Fred Sharples
    Apr 2, 2008
      There are only a few scattered parts of the trail where wood fires are
      allowed. Basically they draw a line at a certain elevation, (around 10k ft.)
      depending on the park. That line is usually well below the trail. So simply,
      they are not allowed by the authorities.

      --
      Orange Design Inc.
      Games - Tech - Art