      From: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com [mailto:johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of targetdoggmechanic
      Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 2:08 PM
      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] Re: Electrolyte replacement

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Joe MacLeish" <jmacleish@...> wrote:

      > Where is that Soda Spring please? Just a little more detail

      As you leave the burnt out forest above red's, right as you leave the fire burned area and begin the first long switchback (there are 3 or 4 of them). There is a little spring that comes out in the apex of the hairpin curve that begins the first switchback.

      Found it by surprise one time to get a bottle of water. Took a drink and it was a bit shocking since I wasnt prepared for the bubbles!

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic