1831In Search Of: Mosquito free hike!

  • scottbednarz
    Feb 12 5:40 PM
      Hey all!--My 20 year old nephew and I are planning on spending a
      month on the trail in either August or September 08'; the latter
      involving a (hope to be avoided) quarter off his college endeavers.
      The most important factor is avoiding those blood-sucking
      creatures. My nephew (who by the way is 6'8") has already clearly
      indicated he would rather freeze his onions off than be attacked by
      mosquitoes. August would be best, but he would gladly (however with
      some difficulty) take the time off school to hike bug free.
      Can you guys give me the skinny on the bugs for these months?
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic