18010RE: [John Muir Trail] Heading out to LA and then starting hike on 8/9 from TM

  • Barbara Karagosian
    Aug 4, 2011

      Hi Krishna – I’ll be in TM on 8/8, staying that night in the backpacker camp but headed north to Young Lakes on 8/9.  Maybe we’ll bump into each other (or anyone else?).  I’ll have my pin on, of course!  I’ll be with my 18 year old daughter (blond, 5 foot tall) and her boyfriend (black hair, 6 foot tall!).  Should be easy to spot us.  Best of luck - Barbara

      On Behalf Of Srirama Dronamraju.  I got my pin from Barbara and would proudly display on the front of my budoin hat.  Hoping to see some of you on the JMT.

      Krishna

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic