1801I finally have my pictures posted & snow depth on the trail

  • Kevin Aston
    Feb 3, 2008
      After having reserved my permits for this next years hike, I decided I
      ought to finish posting my pictures from my 07 hike. I was kind of down
      about that hike as I hurt my back at Evolution Creek and we bailed out
      on Piute Trail. This year we are starting at Piute Pass trailhead and
      finishing to the Portal, even if we have to crawl.

      My pictures are posted at:
      http://www.kevinaston.com/JohnMuirLinks.html

      If you are interested in the snow depth on the trail, here is a link to
      the daily report for Crabtree Meadows. With all the snow we are getting
      in Utah, I was interested in what the JMT was getting. That link is:
      http://cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryDaily?CBT

      Good Luck
      Kevin Aston
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic