      From: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com [mailto:johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Kevin Aston
      Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2008 3:31 PM
      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] Re: South Lake entry reservation

      We got ours this week for a July 7th entry. I doupt you will have to
      fight for permits. The tougher ones to get are for coming out of the
      portal, and they are not bad. Don't panic.
      Have fun
      Kevin Aston

      --- In johnmuirtrail@ <mailto:johnmuirtrail%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Karagosian"
      <barbara@...> wrote:

      > I'm planning a South lake trailhead entry in early August, hiking
      round Dusy
      > basin, Le Conte, Muir Pass, Evolution, Piute creek and out at North
      Lake. I