17862[John Muir Trail] Check-in/OK message from Mickye SPOT Messenger

    Aug 1, 2011
      Maybe I am getting overzealous here but Spot does give an option to share an URL with friends or the entire group that allows all with an interest to follow along. Several members have done that and I have followed these with interest. I like that idea but not so much this approach since it adds to inbox clutter for everyone, not just those with an interest. Or Spot updates could be sent to johnmuirtrail sidebar rather than to the whole group. Or mickye could add some trail conditions info to the bare Spot message. I just worry about clutter when we have so many members

      John