1785South Lake entry reservation

  • Barbara Karagosian
    Jan 26, 2008
      I'm planning a South lake trailhead entry in early August, hiking round Dusy
      basin, Le Conte, Muir Pass, Evolution, Piute creek and out at North Lake. I
      know I can get a reservation 6 months ahead. does anyone know if it's best
      to be on the phone to the reservation desk at 8am the first day possible to
      call in, or is it better to send in an application? I'm used to dealing
      with reservations at Tuolumne, but not other stations. Thanks so much -
      Barbara