1755Re: Thanks for '07/Best Wishes for '08

  • Paul
    Dec 30, 2007
      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "patt" <sntrekker@...> wrote:
      >Patt,

      Thank you for being so involved in the hikers lives that come to
      Muir Trail Ranch. I met you the summer of 2006 and had several
      photos taken with you. I have shared these photos and my wonderful
      experience in picking up my food drop at the ranch.

      Happy New Year to you, I plan on seeing you the first week in August
      2008!

      Paul Walker
      > Am sending many Thanks to all the hiking guests visiting Muir
      > Trail Ranch during the 2007 Season. Thanks too,for leaving great
      > notes/sketches &
      > memories in the Hiker Notebook.. They've enlivenened many a Winter
      > Day....
      > Super good wishes for a 2008 summer of great trails & for
      > awesome hiking experiences to each and everyone....
      >
      > Patt (@MTR)

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic