1743Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: Rookie needs help

  • thomas taylor
    Dec 20, 2007
      Jay,

      Nearby is the Toulumne Resort where there is a store
      and, better, a RESTAURANT that serves supper until 9PM
      - about $10/head if I remember correctly. Way better
      than the grill IMO. It near the backpacker permit
      station and parking lot. YARTS goes there and you can
      always hitch a ride but it's not more than a mile from
      the blacktop. You can also shower there in the
      afternoon legally.

      Thomas