1706Re: New Profile Map plus food drops, landmarks, and 21 day itinerary.

  • onkelb0b
    Nov 30, 2007
      Ooops error in my post...
      Checking the journal the food drop was at Cedar Grove Ranger Station.
      I hitched a ride to there from Roads End and back again.
      ANd it is true, you cannot have packers leave food in bear boxes on
      the trail, especially on the popular routes (Rae Lakes Loop,
      Charlotte, etc.) I met a friend at Woods Creek (I was the mule) and
      accompanied him through to Vidette.
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic