1683Re: Who is the current record holder on the JMT (New)

  • Patronio@aol.com
    Aug 29 2:35 AM
      Fred and Frank:
      How about the female record holder. I heard that It was Catra Corbett. I
      fould her website and she claims to have done it in 8 days , 3 hours, in her 2005
      blog. But then I read an article about Metzger, in which she is mentioned to
      have done it it four days and few hours. .. Do you have any lead or more info
      about this lady? I tried to contact her by the e-mail address provided in her
      blog does not work.
      Thank you,
      Julio