1681Re: [John Muir Trail] Who is the current record holder on the JMT

  • Frank Martin
    Aug 25, 2007
      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Fred Sharples" <fred@...> wrote:

      > Here's some information about him. His name is Reinhold Metzger and
      he has
      > the record of either 5 day, 7 hour, 45 minutes or 5 days 10 hours
      depending
      > who you ask.

      I think someone officially broke the unsupported record last month. I
      was hiking with the person who holds the supported record (93 hours)
      and he told me the unsupported record was broken by an entire day. I
      haven't researched it yet. I'll try and check it out.

      You can find Reinhold posting on the PCT (Pacific Crest Trail) user list.

      frank
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic