      From: briceeking
      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 9:19 AM
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] availibility of gas canisters at resupply points on the jmt

      Hi,
      Can anyone fill me in on the availability of compressed gas canisters
      (msr, primus, etc) at the resupply points?

      Can you get them in Tolumne, Reds, VVR?

      Also, does anyone have a feel for number of liters of boiled water per
      canister (what size canister) at the elevation of the trail? I know
      what I can get at sea level on the east coast but have no way of
      knowing how it will perform at elevation.

      Thanks in advance
      Brice