1609[John Muir Trail] Re: FYI: Short Stay at MTR August 25 to September 1

  • dh5169
    Jul 7, 2007
      Save yourself the cost of a phone call. I first called, but was
      told it was best to email because the phone is not at the ranch.
      So, I emailed. After a few days and no return call or email, I
      called again. It was again suggested I email, so I did that today.
      Guess I'll see what happens.

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Fred Sharples" <fred@...>