1585FYI: Short Stay at MTR August 25 to September 1

  • dh5169
    Jul 4, 2007
      MTR has added the above week to their available "Short Stay" dates. We
      had hoped to stay there because we plan to resupply there, but earlier
      in the season this week was not available. Since this matches the time-
      frame we will be resupplying, we plan to overnight there for our last
      chance at a "real" meal, bath and bed. This means we can skip VVR and
      the long hike off and back to the JMT.

      Just thought I would pass this along to anyone else that might be
      interested.

      Doug
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic