1555[John Muir Trail] Re: View JMT from aeral photos

  • Kevin Aston
    May 31, 2007
      Thanks Fred. I tried your file out and that is great. I have the file
      posted now at: http://kevinaston.com/JMTSpreadsheet.html . If you
      have Google Earth all you have to do is click on the link, save it to
      your computer, and then double click on the file and it will open for
      you. I love this kind of stuff almost as much as doing the hike
      itself. Good luck on your southbound.
      Kevin

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Fred Sharples" <fred@...>