1553Re: View JMT from aeral photos

  • Kevin Aston
    May 30, 2007
      I got my original waypoints from guessing as close as I could on the
      Mapsource map on my computer, and then exported it to a spreadsheet.
      I noticed they were off a little as I was using the map last summer,
      things did not always match. If you can get me your file I will be
      happy to post it on my web page with the other stuff. Your last email
      said here you go, but there was not anything attached. I think you
      have to do attachments through personal messages and not web posts.
      Kevin A.

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Fred Sharples" <fred@...>