      From: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com [mailto:johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Jeff Hargreaves
      Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 3:18 PM
      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [John Muir Trail] View JMT from aeral photos

      Fred,
      I would really appreciate your kmz file.
      Thanks,
      Jeff

      Fred Sharples <fred@... <mailto:fred%40orangedesign.com> >
      wrote:
      Hi Kevin,

      I found your spreadsheet a month or so ago and did the same thing, making a
      list of all of your waypoints in Google Earth. It's especially interesting
      from Happy Isles up to Sunrise Camp. The waterfalls almost look real.

      If anyone wants to save the time of entering them all, send me an email and
      I'll mail the kmz file of all of Kevin's waypoints. You can install Google
      Earth, then double click on the file and they will all load up for you.

      Thanks for posting such useful info on your site.

      I'm heading out Monday for a solo southbound JMT. So I'll be offline from
      Saturday to June 26th.

      -fred

      From: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com <mailto:johnmuirtrail%40yahoogroups.com>