1504Re: [John Muir Trail] Muir Trail Ranch Opening Date

  • Catra Corbett
    May 2, 2007
      Hi Patt-
      It's Catra ;) I'm hoping to resupply at the Ranch for my PCT trip.
      I missed you last year :(
      I'm going to try and do the PCT in 78 days. Hopefully everything goes well for me.
      See ya,
      Catra
      http://www.trailgirl.blogspot.com

      patt <sntrekker@...> wrote:
      Here is a "heads up" for those planning on stopping at the Muir
      Trail Ranch.
      The Ranch will be offically open on June 16th(Saturday).
      The first shipment of Food Cache resupply buckets will be delivered
      to the Ranch late afternoon Friday June 15th....
      We'll be looking forward to seeing many previous hikers and hope
      that those who are 1st time JMT area hikers will take this opportunity
      to stop by......
      It's going to be a glorious summer! ! ! !
      Patt,
      MTR Staff Person