14967Re: [John Muir Trail] accommodations

  • brink_nathan
    May 3, 2011
      Dredging up an old post here...

      Is it recommended/possible to make a reservation at the hostel in early September? Was originally planning just to meet my ride coming off the trail, but thinking about it'd be way more convenient not to have to worry about synchronizing a meetup coming off Whitney with my father who's coming from Paso Robles to pick me up.

      Thanks,
      Nathan Brink

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, Carole Warner <carewarner@...> wrote:

      > Whitney Portal Hostel.  Their web site is:  http://www.whitneyportalstore.com/