14005Re: clothes

  • Viraj Ward
    Apr 2, 2011
      Ditto, John on the rain pants. I can't really think of a reason not to bring them (isn't rain protection a ten essential?), and I use them every evening on Sierra backpacks for the added warmth. I'm sure you will be happy to have them. I invested in a down sweater for my top layer system besides a SmartWool top. It's an option if you want more warmth instead of the added bulk of fleece. You might be surprised with how cold the nights/early mornings can be.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic