      From: mountain_minerals <mbrown4444@...>
      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, March 31, 2011 12:52:44 PM
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] Resupply at VVR by 3rd party vendor

      Hi,
      In an earlier posting (msg #12860), someone had tried and failed to
      resupply at TM by ordering food directly from REI.

      My question is: has anyone successfully used this method to resupply
      from REI (or any other vendor) at VVR?

      Reading the VVR site, it seems like you need a supplier prepared to put
      a little extra effort into labelling your package and one who'll either
      let you choose a courier or (based on VVR's stated preference) always
      uses UPS.

      Like the earlier poster I'm an overseas visitor, so logistically this is
      probably the easiest way to arrange a resupply.
      Cheers,
      Martin.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic