      From: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com [mailto:johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Jared Doty
      Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 4:56 PM
      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [John Muir Trail] Yosemite Update

      Wondering if someoen can help me. I have visited Yosemite several times, but
      I am looking for between a 3-5 day hike for an athletice but not experienced
      hiker. I prefer to not have to pack much cold related gear, I've hiked more
      deserts than anything.

      I want to run into some, but not a lot of hikers and want to have taken home
      some great photos.

      Any sure routes out there?