12905[John Muir Trail] Re: JMT-SoBo YOSE--> Whitney

  • nxs_310
    Mar 2, 2011
      madmxe-

      It's a Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-HX7V 16.2 MP Exmor R CMOS Digital Still Camera with 10x Wide-Angle Optical Zoom G Lens, 3D Sweep Panorama, and Full 1080/60i HD Video (Black).

      It's not out yet... the release date is 4/17/11, but u can pre-order it. It's 7.3 oz with battery @ $299
      You can get all the specs on sony website & pre order it on sony or amazon... just do a search with "Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-HX7V" to find it.
      Have FUN !!!
      TRoy
      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, Madmxe@... wrote:

      > What camera are you going to get? That sounds really cool.
      >

      > In a message dated 3/2/2011 3:48:22 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      > nxs.310@... writes:
      >
      > I also am going to get an awesome camera that takes panoramic pic's &
      > video in 3D !!!, which can also be plugged into a BIG screen HD TV !!!!

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic