1289RE: [John Muir Trail] Yosemite Update

  • Mike Pust
    Jun 8, 2006
      As long as everyone is in good shape, five days is a
      piece of cake. As you approach the pass from Lyle
      Canyon, there's beautiful little meadowed laklet, a
      great spot to do the first night. Thousand Island
      Lake is a windy son-of-a-gun, but there are several
      lakes passed it that that are awesome. It's a
      beautiful hike.

      26http://www.nps.gov/yose/wilderness/trailconditions.htmThe
      > first PCT Hikers are getting close to Kennedy
      > Meadows in the S.Sierra.You can log into
      > trailjournals.com as check out their progress.f
      >

      > High sierra sport
      > High sierras
      >

      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >
      > Visit your group "johnmuirtrail" on the web.
      > Terms of Service.

      > removed]

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic