12819Re: [John Muir Trail] Best Exit from MTR?

  • ed_rodriguez52@yahoo.com
    Feb 25, 2011
      Personally I would get out at VRR and take their shuttle out to Fresno. VVR has allot more offer you before you head off into the real world.

      From: "ljfhiker" <lfritz44@...>
      Sender: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 03:17:59 -0000
      To: <johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] Best Exit from MTR?

      Two of us will be hiking from Happy Isles to the half-way point (not enough vacation to do the entire JMT). This of course will take us to the area of the MRT. What is the recommended "exit strategy"? We are flying to SFO from Baltimore and plan to take public transportation from there. There is a possibility that one more person will join us, so a rental car may be affordable if that would help us to get out of Dodge.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic